The Monday Push - 3.20
Happy Monday team! We hope you had an amazing weekend. Spring is here! We’re so excited for the week ahead, here's what's on our radar…
Recipe of the week:
30-minute healthy chicken fajitas
This easy and clean ingredient recipe is perfect for a busy weeknight. Easy ingredients and simple preparation. You can even try and find the pre cut up veggies to make the prep even quicker!
Healthy Chicken Fajitas
- 1 pound of chicken breast (we like boneless and skinless)
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 TBSP dried oregano
- 1 TBSP avocado oil (or other high heat cooking oil)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- Juice of half a lime
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut peppers and onions into evenly sized strips, about 2 inches long and a half inch thick. It doesn’t need to be precise!
- Mix together the seasonings and season the chicken, use ¾ of the seasonings for the chicken, and use ¼ of the seasoning mix for the veggies.
- Heat avocado oil in a large skillet over medium heat, then cook the chicken for about 10 minutes before adding the veggies. Once veggies are in the pan, cook the mixture together for roughly 10 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve with gluten free tortillas or rice and beans!
Quote of the week:
“I’m not afraid of hard work. I’m afraid of letting opportunities pass me by” - Jennifer Lawrence
Wellness tip of the week:
Prioritize drinking enough water throughout the day!
Dehydration can lead to fatigue and headaches, so staying hydrated not only supports physical health but also helps to boost energy levels and mental clarity. Plus, it’s an easy habit to incorporate into your daily routine – just carry a reusable water bottle with you wherever you go!